Description:Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, handling of confidential company information and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. May also train and supervise lower-level clerical staff.
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
- Clerical: Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as PowerPoint, Excel, Windows 7, Quick Books, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.